American gothic, WAX-based trading card game (TCG) Dark Country has launched its 1st P2E card game tournament on 6 April, 3 PM UTC. The event will last for two weeks until 20 April. Players get to participate in the tournament four times daily at these time slots: 3 AM/PM and 9 AM/PM UTC. At the end of the tournament, the top 3 players on the leaderboard will get a share of the 1000 $WAX prize pool.
Dark Country is launching its first P2E tournament: All you need to know
If you’re a fan of trading card games, you definitely won’t want to miss this tournament. Here are the steps for you to get started:
- Purchase a Dark Country WAX NFT. Take note you’ll need at least 40 cards to compile a deck to play.
- Using the WAX account that you bought the cards with, log in to Dark Country Landgame and stake your cards. This is important so that you can access the cards later in the card game.
- Next, download and install the Dark Country Cardgame client.
- Once done, enter the Barracks and create your deck.
- Finally, make sure you enter the Saloon before the game begins!
As the gameplay mechanics are tricky, you would want to practice several times before entering the tournament. Luckily, the game’s team of developers was generous enough to come up with a tutorial guide on how to build a decent deck. So, make sure you check it out before going for the battle!
Apart from having fun, the team at Dark Country has dropped NFT badges in support of Ukrainian charities last month. As of 10 March, the team has raised more than $24,000 to help Ukrainian families affected by Russia’s invasion. This truly shows how the gaming community can come together to instill positive changes in hard times.
Subscribe to our hot social media and don’t miss anything else
All investment/financial opinions expressed by themediaverse.com are not recommendations.
This article is educational material.
As always, make your own research prior to making any kind of investment.