Decentral Games (DG) has announced a few updates to its Ice Poker game today. Most of them involve minor improvements on game features with bug fixes.
Decentral Games launches updates to Ice Poker Game
Without further ado, here’s a list of the latest updates to Ice Poker:
- ICE Accessories Launch: ICE Accessories are cosmetic items that help enhance players’ avatar appearance while playing ICE Poker. As of now, there are 12 Standard and 12 Gold ICE Accessories launched in the marketplace. The accessories marketplace will pave the way for more ICE in-game item purchases in the future. Afterward, DG may launch more accessories such as custom NFT emotes, custom card backs, and custom guild names.
- Chips bugfix: The team has fixed a bug in the game, which unintentionally resulted in more attainable levels for the rest of the week.
- Assigned seating in Osiris: The team has also heavily tested the assigned seating feature in Ice Poker – Osiris. Now the feature is ready to be released in Osiris production mode by Monday/Tuesday this week. If successful, the team will apply it across all other virtual casinos.
- Player Lookup Tool: Removed “Check In” And “Finished Challenges” data in the player lookup results.
- Player Card Premium Status: Added visibility to a player’s xDG (DG governance token) amount. There will be an indicator to show the player’s Premium Status on Player Card.
Decentral Games has been busy expanding its player base since early March. Aside from setting up Ice Poker – Osiris, DG has organized a Freeplay game night previously to attract more players. If you’re interested to know more, you can always check out Ice Poker’s official website.